This session is aimed at staff who have recently started in a role involving research administration activities or who have responsibility for staff in such roles.
Participants will gain an overview of:
- the research funding environment in the international, national and Oxford context
- the organisation of research administration at Oxford
- the support offered to researchers at each stage of a research project
- what research support is like 'on the ground' and the important roles various people play in facilitating research at Oxford
- resources and sources of support to assist them in their roles