Research Accounts is part of the Finance Division. Our main responsibilities include:
- raising claims, invoices and statements to research customers and for managing research debt
- all the internal and external reporting on the financial aspects of research,
- co-ordinating financial assurance requirements, including review and audit undertaken by research customers
- the set-up and amendment of research awards on the projects module of Oracle Financials
- maintaining the integrity of research finance information held in the projects module
- assisting departments with the ongoing requirements of financial management of research awards
Research Accounts works closely with departmental finance officers and administrators, and with Research Services.
Research Accounts is split into three teams that work closely together:
- Accounting and Development
Stephen Barker is the Head of Research Accounts, supported by senior managers co-ordinating each of these activities: Klajdia Bullari, Marius Apetrei and Samuel Hannis.