The Research & Innovation Support Network (RISN) is a community of colleagues involved in the support and management of research and innovation, both in Research Services and across the divisions. It provides a means to share best practice, encourage interdisciplinary activity, and identify opportunities for engagement.
Currently, RISN is also supporting the creation and further development of 5 autonomous communities of practice (CoPs):
• engagement and impact
• facilitation and finance
• international collaboration
• project and programme management
• research culture
Who can join?
Anyone involved in research and innovation support and management at Oxford is encouraged to join. Current members work in a wide variety of roles, including research facilitation, knowledge exchange, public engagement, business development and open access, among many others.
Why should I join?
With over 530 members, RISN brings together considerable expertise, experience and support.
• learn about the latest developments, exchange ideas and network at termly RISN meetings
• collaborate with network members on projects and initiatives
• share information and join discussions through the RISN mailing list and MS Teams site, and access archived material via the SharePoint site
• receive the weekly RISN circular featuring related news, funding calls, upcoming events and job opportunities
How do I join?
For more information about RISN, or to join, please contact Victoria Porritt.