6. In handling the data held in SE, the User shall comply with the University’s Information Security policy.
7. The User shall not release his or her access password or log-in details to any other person and must take all reasonable steps to ensure that these details remain confidential and secure at all times.
8. Any data saved from the system (whether in electronic or printed form) shall be held in a secure and confidential manner and shall be held only for as long as it is needed for SE / research administration purposes.
9. If data is downloaded to a laptop or other portable device, the device shall be encrypted.
10. If leaving his or her desk, the User shall log out of Symplectic Elements or lock his or her computer.
11. If accessing SE remotely (i.e. away from his or her work place), the User shall ensure that data displayed on the screen is not visible to unauthorised persons.