The Innovation and Engagement Team supports, promotes and coordinates innovation, knowledge exchange and engagement activities across the University. This includes support for researchers and entrepreneurs and who are seeking to exploit their research and business ideas.
- innovation and knowledge exchange policy, strategy and support
- public and societal engagement with research
- due diligence for exploitation of research outputs and IP rights management
- enterprise and entrepreneurship
- regional engagement
- impact tracking, planning and evaluation
Robert Hooke Building