Grants of up to £1.5m are available from the Wellcome Trust to establish or maintain resources or technology for the benefit of the wider scientific community. Applicants should outline:
- the needs and size of the relevant research community;
- the potential impact and importance of the biomedical resource or technology development;
- the management of the resource or technology development, and how requests for access will be prioritised;
- how the proposed resource or technology will complement any existing collections or technologies;
- plans for longer-term sustainability;
- how the resource will be promoted or disseminated.
Deadline: 13 January 2017