Online via Microsoft Teams
This course in good research practice covers the legislation that applies to ‘non-CTIMP’ research, along with the detailed principles of good practice in clinical research studies.
Join an online presentation through Microsoft Teams for an overview of:
- purpose of good research practice including historical background
- difference between clinical care and research practice
- ethical and regulatory considerations in the UK
- research study requirements and documentation
- research study conduct and management
- presentation session, 9.30am to 12.30pm
- optional Q&A and discussion, 12.30pm to 1pm
To attend the session you will need to have the Microsoft Teams desktop app installed, or log in with a browser (Chrome or Edge). You will need a webcam and microphone with speakers or headset. You need to be online with a reliable internet connection. An invitation to join the Teams session will be emailed to you when your place and the session are confirmed.
To book a place, contact Mark Crossley at firstname.lastname@example.org