Please complete the BI user request form and select new user request as the type of request. You will need to seek approval from your head of department, departmental administrator, divisional secretary or assistant registrar (research).
- Users within a department will only be able to request access for the cost centres in their department.
- Users within divisional offices will be able to request access to the cost centres in their division.
- If access to data from more than one department or division is requested, approval must be gained from each department/division.
- Users should insert the name of the approver on the form but actual signatures are not required.
By submitting the form you are confirming that you have sought the specific permission from the named approver(s) to access the requested data.
- Users and approvers should note that the data includes detailed information about applications, awards, all research-related contracts and IP rights management cases by individual PI.
Please email the form to
You will be notified by email once your user account has been set up (within five working days). Your username and password will be your Single Sign-On (SSO).
Oxford University Innovation staff in addition need to complete a BI user agreement alongside the BI user request form. This agreement needs to be signed both by the person requiring access and their supervisor, and emailed to email@example.com.