The grant either does not exist in Elements, or it exists and you are not linked to it.
Currently, Elements holds any grant (excluding studentships) in Oracle Financials (R12) from:
- funders of funding type Research Council or UK/EU/non-EU charity
- other funders that use Researchfish
- University of Oxford’s John Fell Fund
- European Commission (including ERC)
Grants in Researchfish are imported subject to a matching funder reference in Oracle.
Researchfish is the outcomes reporting tool used by a wide range of funders including UK research councils.
Once a grant is imported, you will be linked to a grant if:
- you are associated with that grant in Oracle Financials (or in Researchfish) and
- you can be identified by your SSO (Oracle Financials data) or University email address (Researchfish data)
To check whether a grant is imported into Elements but not linked to you, use the system search (Menu > Reporting > Search > System search. If there are too many results you can restrict the search to grants using the ‘Advanced’ search.
If a grant is not in Elements at all but you think it should be, please email the helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org
If a grant exists in Elements (you see it on a publication record or find it via a system search: Menu > Reporting > Search) that you should be linked to as a PI or researcher but are not, please contact someone already linked to it (principal investigator if there is one recorded). To identify them, click on the relevant grant to take you to the grant detail page. Halfway down that page you will see ‘Connections to other people and elements’, and go the ‘Users’ section.